1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap magic 3.0 doesnt load on old ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by turnejsj8, Nov 24, 2004.

1. turnejsj8

turnejsj8 Member

hello i got my swap magic set today with 2 discs one dvd and one cd my friend seen it and said can he have a go of it to see would it work on his ps2 so he can get one (friends got old ps2 i have got the new slim pstwo) so he tryed it on his the dvd one loads but the cd one(swap magic 3.0) loads like once every 20 times so i said to him it will be his old ps2 because it loads on the slim ok so i tryed it on a other friends ps2 old same as the other one and a other friends and there all the same but it loads on the slim pstwo first time does any one no what this problem is

thanks for a ll the reply hope you can help

2. Megadeth

Megadeth Regular member

Yeah, The cd is just as you describe (CRAP). Everyone has the same problem....I have a version 9 and busted mine into a thousand pieces.... I put CDloader on my memcard and use a high toc cd.

3. turnejsj8

turnejsj8 Member

thanks for the reply what is cd loader and how do you put in on a mem card and where do you get cd loader

thanks for any help