1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SWAP MAGIC 3.2 PS-2 CD-R HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by airh22, Oct 11, 2004.

1. airh22

airh22 Member

I have a PS2 V9 OR V10, And I cannot load the cd-loader needed to load some ps2 games, I am trying to Play Hot Shots and it will not load, looking into swapmagicfix, you need the cd loader extra step to get working, but when I load the cd-r Swap Magic it works just fine once I swap to the loader it just sits there with a red border along the end and will not load the loader I have tried 4 burns both 650 and 700 mb cd-r. So then I tr an older PS2 and it works fine.

why is it that the newer ps2 will not work with the cd loader. I did try to load a PS2 cd-r game with the swap magic and it works fine, but any time I need to use the loaded the loader software never loads and stops working. Any help please have spend hours trying to fix.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

if you can't get cd loader to work why not give dvd loader a try it does the same thing as cd loader but you burn it to dvdr instead of cdr and boot it with your swapmagic dvd disc you can get it from the link in my sig below

3. airh22

airh22 Member

Tried the DVD-LOADER you have and works like a champ!! Thanks alot!!!

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

glad dvd loader solved your problem