1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap magic 3.3 Digital devil saga booting problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bhullar, Apr 9, 2005.

1. bhullar

bhullar Member

hi guys i recently got a backup of digital devil saga but it dont seem to boot with SM3.3 i seem to get other games to work except for this one
    The nfo can be found at the iso news i think game over released the copy i got so if any one could help thanks

2. bhullar

bhullar Member

i Fixed the problem with dvd loader if any 1 is intrested ohh... good game as well

3. TSuave

TSuave Member

I could use the info on digital devil saga havent been able to find help getting that to boot

4. LiveFree

LiveFree Member

I can't boot Nocturne (other shin megami tensei game) either or Ys: the ark of napishtim. i dont know what to do :'( and i really wanna play these games can anyone please help? also what is this 'dvd loader' you mention?

5. TSuave

TSuave Member

Disregard my last input.....it was just a bad burn.....i only have sm 2.0 so i thought that might be it.....but i reburnt it and it works beautifully

thanks anywhos

6. tankpower

tankpower Regular member

DDS is a great game. I love the style of the characters, settings, music, etc. Also, it works for me with no special treatment.