1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap-Magic 3.3 Disk Quality

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by MunkiDust, Mar 4, 2005.

1. MunkiDust

MunkiDust Member

Hi guys,
    Has anybody else noticed the variation in quality of the version 3.3 SwapMagic disks?
    Its just, I bought my disks as part of a set (with a slimtool) from

[bold]http://www.swapmagicuk.net[/bold]

and the quality was just as I had expected, professionally pressed and printed (as you would buy from a shop).
    Somebody I know ordered a set from another UK site (I won’t name and shame!), and when I went around to install the slimtool for him, I noticed that the swapmagic disks that he had were totally different to mine.
    The pattern and information on the disk was the same but it was badly printed and the disk itself looked…well, kind of “scruffy”.
    I know that you can not create these disks on normal dvd-writing equiptment, but I think maybe other people with access to industrial dvd machinery may be “cashing-in” on this SwapMagic market.

What do you lot rekon, have you noticed this?

MunkiDust

2. djliamc

djliamc Guest

i have noticed this with my friends swap magic disks and mine they have been totally printed in a different way but they both work the same

3. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

i got mine in hong kong
    i paid 70 pence & got the 2 discs & the slide tool & boxed,the instructions look like a monkey typed them ,the english grammer is dredfull but so far no problems