1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic 3.3 Doesnt Boot sometimes...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dg3elite, Feb 4, 2005.

1. dg3elite

dg3elite Regular member

maybe 30% of the time my ps2 starts clicking and it wont read the disc.. usually ill just restart and it will read but its annoying anyway.

another Q on SM:

my disc isnt scratched as of now but for sure it will get the odd scratch in the future... eventually will the ps2 not read the disc anymore or do i have nothin to worry about?

THANKS

2. okboz

okboz Regular member

I have ahad a similar sort of problem, and maybee it might be down to how tight your screws are on the flip top lid. Try to tighten or loosen them and se what happens.

2nd question. I would say that the disc would be like any other dvd, if you look after it then it will play fine, if it has loads of scratches then the worse it will start to play. one day it may not play at all

3. jake45

jake45 Member

Last edited: Feb 4, 2005
  4. jake45

jake45 Member

I had this happen to me only on the cd version of swap magic once.I just got them a week ago. I take care of them i put them in a case and wipe fingerprints off with a cloth. I then loaded my swap magic agian and it booted fine. I only had that happen to me once. I have no problems with the dvd version of the swap magic.
    Oh and about the scratches dont worry it just doesnt read the disc it wont scratch it.

*Sorry for double post.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2005