1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic 3.3 Doesnt work anymore. -Help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by poil, Mar 12, 2005.

1. poil

poil Member

I just got swap magic a few days ago and has worked great. I've burnt 3 games and successfully ran them. I went to my cousin's house and played with my swap magic on their ps2. Now it doesn't work on my ps2 anymore. When I put in my backups it says "Not a Valid PS2 Disc" and makes a small clicking noise when trying to read it. Can someone please help me out. Thx.

My original games and swap magic work fine.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  2. poil

poil Member

Wow, boy do i feel stupid... I was using the cd verison of swap magic instead of the DVD. I accidently got them mixed up. Sorry for wasting your time.

3. gruzum

gruzum Member

4. mrcool_g

mrcool_g Member

hey..well ive made a post.or shud i sau started a new thread else wher..but my problem does deal with this topic...
    my dvd disk aint working..and cd disk does work..originals work...im guessing something is wrong with the swap magic dvd disk..takes me to the browser screen with an image of a disk in the centre saying playsation 2...clickin on it takes me bk to the same place....is there a way i can boot my dvd backups with the cd swap magic? it would b a waste to spend 30$ again for the whole set..
    any help is appreciated...im confused about the toc refresh thing...if someone could explain it better..wud be nice.
    thnk u