1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic 3.3, Fliptop, Slim ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sublimez, Feb 9, 2005.

1. sublimez

sublimez Guest

For any skepticals out there unsure which way to go for a mod just wanted to say that I just got my Swap Magic 3.3, and Fliptop Lid from swapnslide ($40 shipping included) installed the lid fairly easy (the hardest part was when the case was off taking out those two little screws with the brackets, those screws are tiny, it was hard to find a screwdriver that to fit. So far 3 for 3 backups work perfectly (Need for Speed Underground 1, Ape Escape 3, and Mortal Kombat Deception) used dvddecrypt for the ripping/burning. This forum rocks! Thanks

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Thats great to know. I am still undecided if i want to get the new PS2 and flip top like the old one i have now, which works just fine. Or go for the modded PS2 that i can just load up games without swapping at all. It just cost $100 more for the modded on, well $70 more since i have to buy the flip top for the unmodded one. Decisions...decisions.