1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic 3.3 Retailers

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BadBoy787, Jan 7, 2005.

1. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

Is it true that, if for instance, I were to purchase the USA version of the Swap Magic 3.3 disks, that whoever (the retailer) I buy it from, is responsible for making the disk? I heard that the companies that sell you the disks are the ones that are responsible for making 'em; any truth to that? Also, what site would/could you guys recommend me to use, when trying to buy the swap magics 3.3 cds (for my pstwo)? I would appreciate the names of sites from which people actually bought their disks, and they actually worked, w/o f***in' up, because I've heard of some people buying their disks, and then they ended up not working or something of the like. What about Divineo? Is that a good/reliable site?
    THANKS!

2. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

I just wanna buy the disks, no fliptop, or magic switch crap...I'm gonna use the taping method on my PStwo.

3. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

firstly only swap magic (or whatever their real company name is) makes the discs. The retailers simply buy them in in bulk and sell them on at a profit. They are not involved in the making of them. You heard wrong.

You did hear correctly about the swap magic discs not working. The first set i got (v3.2) didnt work AT ALL so i returned them to the retailer and he replaced them straight away.

Go to www.techwizad.com i know this guy who runs this website top guy and good quality discs and top class service. Cheap too.

PS the taping method fusks your ps2 up. Use the clips that he has on that website.

4. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

"www.techwizad.com" ships to the U.S. of A. right? And also, what "clips"?

5. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

instead of taping the sensors down the clips hold them down and are easier to put on and remove.

better still just get the replacement flip top designed for ps2 fits perfectly and you dont have to touch the sensors.