1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap magic 3.3 retailers

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by moon118, Jan 29, 2005.

1. moon118

moon118 Member

i recently failed to receive sm3.3 i ordered from overseas. does anyone know of any retailers that sell it cheap and send it quickly and reliably? i paid $26.25 (price including shipping). i have a v4 ps2, does anyone recommend using a no solder mod-chip?

2. ~Wickid~

~Wickid~ Member

www.consolesource.com

i just got mine. took about 7 days cuz they are based in canada. any order over $30 is free shipping. check em out.

Wickid

3. eddsriper

eddsriper Guest

my mate sell them with tools an instructions 20 quid email me

4. BOUT2BUS

BOUT2BUS Guest

Use
    [bold]http://www.pop-uk.info[/bold]
    took 2 days to arrive.
    sweeet!
    (UK)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2005
  5. fliplid

fliplid Guest

6. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

these are all uk sites why would he buy over seas again? since he used dollers he's most likely from us or can i suggest finding a popular site in your country to start, also do not purchase from consolecorner many people have not gotton there items they have purchased and they refuse to email them back,

7. moon118

moon118 Member

thanks for all your input, however i found out that my package which i thought was lost is actually waiting at the post office waiting to be picked up :)
    btw i ordered from www.robotpig.com they have pretty good customer service and prices but their shipping could use a little work. took a whole month for it to get here.

8. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

a whole month! wow that is crappy service