1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic 3.3 With Magic Switch (diff. one?)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kyozetsu, Jan 19, 2005.

1. kyozetsu

kyozetsu Member

http://www.ps2fliptop.net/pstwoinstall.htm
    Thats the one I recently bought, and its still in shipping. I just wanted to know if anyone else has this type of magic switch sicne it seems different from other ones, and if it works perfectly. They said if you pull the ps2 lid towards you slowly and upwards itll keep warranty good, does anyone else agree with this?
    Thanks.

2. kyozetsu

kyozetsu Member

Oh and also everyone is saying that Swap Magic 3.3 with fliptop is best works perfectly and everything. Does this mean that the Magic Switch sucks and I should just throw it away and get a fliptop, or use my Magic Switch. Also im taking into consideration whiever one doesnt void my warrant since I have a 24month warranty.
    Thanks.

3. kyozetsu

kyozetsu Member

I just wanted to know if I should take the risk of using this Magic Switch or go and buy the expensive wellknown warranty-killer fliptop cover. I have 24 month extended warranty which I payed extra bling for, so warranty is important for me. My ps2 is SCPH70011, and when I was looking for a modchip the common black part a,b,c magic switch said it was for SCPH7000x consoles. Now I presumed that didnt include my console and when I went to that site listed above it said it was for 700xx so I went for that one. Maybe that black switch DOES work for my system?

Oh and I would really appreciate it if anyone else who bought that same magic switch (in link in 1st post) to give me some feedback on this.

4. Ednasaunt

Ednasaunt Member

DONT RISK A MAGIC SWITCH.
    THEY BURN OUT YOUR LASER YOU CANNOT CLOSE YOUR LID.

The best alternative is the Slimtool, it has many adavantages over the magic switch.

http://www.slimtool.co.uk/advantages.html

this website sells the slimtool, as well as the latest swap magic software.