1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic 3.3 with Magic Switch

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rahulmutt, Feb 11, 2005.

1. rahulmutt

rahulmutt Member

I just got Swap Magic 3.3 and Magic Switch and I don't know what to do, I inserted the Magic Switch but then my CD/DVD Drive from my PS2 SCPH-7000x won't close. I am just too confused on what to do with Swap Magic 3.3 and Magic Switch. What do I do with them?

2. ramzey

ramzey Member

I have a SCPH-7000x series PS2 (just purchased 2 weeks ago new) SwapMagic 3.3 works like a charm with Magic Switch. You can not close the top using Magic Switch! You have to play with the lid open or go inside and use a tape to accomplish the same task as tool C.

I have secured tools A and B (mine came with adhesive on the bottom of these) and always leave them in place, so I only have to pop in tool C when I want to use SwapMagic 3.3. I did this because tool A would not stay in place otherwise. Also, I had to work with tool A to get it on just right before I secured it down.

For tool labeling (A,B,C) see www.swapmagic3.com, unfortunately the picture on that site are horrible, there are better quality pics on the web for how to use these tools.