1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic 3.6!!! HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mcpink, Jul 10, 2007.

1. mcpink

mcpink Member

I installed swap magic 3.6 on my slim version of play2, everything worked very well, I was playing a game for about a week when I noticed that sometimes the game was having trouble loading. Then I checked my dvd and it had small miniature scratches all over the dvd. I used a DVD+R and a DVD-R and it still did the same thing. If I use original play2 games it works perfectly well and no scratches appear but when I try it with a copied version of the game I get scratches.I can play the game for about a week but after that the game will not load anymore. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

2. steimy

steimy Active member

are you putting any labels on those discs? If so that will make it spin off balance and cause scratches.

3. mcpink

mcpink Member

First off, thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I had two cd's in which I had a cover on them but the third one had nothing and it still did the same thing as the others. I'll try and keep on looking what the problem could be although it is pretty frustrating. Anyways, thanks again