1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic 3, best online-store price, please. . .

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by VJbob, Feb 7, 2005.

1. VJbob

VJbob Regular member

Recently my Swap Magic 2 discs gave out and aren't loading anymore. I get the blue screen, and sometimes I get a blank screen to follow but thats it. time to buy 3.0. My trusted online store is consolesource.com but their selling 3.0 sets for $30+. Is there a better online site, that someone can recommend that has a price of maybe $20 or less. For $30 I should just go all the way and get a mod chip (of course then I would have to get it installed).

Also, does 3.0 occassionally need the help of 'cd loader' to load games like Silent Hill 3?

2. ShaneXH

ShaneXH Guest

Check out www.modchip.com they sell the V3.3 which work for all versions of the ps2 they sell the two boot discs together for 29.95 american or if you live in canada try www.modchip.ca.......just look around youll find what you want go to google or whatever search engine and type ps2 swap disc or modchip

3. ShaneXH

ShaneXH Guest

4. ShaneXH

ShaneXH Guest

5. ShaneXH

ShaneXH Guest

But if you wanted...you can get a modchip for your ps2 even cheaper

6. ShaneXH

ShaneXH Guest

But I dont think your gonna find much cheaper than that...possibly a dollar at the most Id say...just look around