1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap magic blue border but game won't work?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by teggy, Nov 15, 2004.

1. teggy

teggy Regular member

Ok, the game is HeadHunter Redemption. I think my computer may have restarted whilst the disc was being written to. However when I went to my computer and hovered over my drive it read that it was 3.71gb, the exact same size as the image file. Surely that can't be right, and no Decrypter was not set to shutdown after the process was complete.

Anyways, I get the blue border and on the very first screen i assume a loading screen as there is a disc in the corner it just whris and clicks. I tried DVD Loader and it got a pink border, 3 more goes with dvd loader and a pink border again. So not being able to boot DVD loader(I have booted it plenty prior to this) and the game itself whirring and clicking. What could be the problem?

I am doing another burn just to see, but as the disc is the same size as the image and I get a blue border, I thought I would ask.

2. teggy

teggy Regular member

Ok, never mind this. It can be deleted. I still don't understand why the first disc didnt work because the 2nd one I burnt was 3.71 gb as well.