1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic CD Problem?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Fuzzy_C, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

i'm having major problems with the swpa magic cd disc, dvd one works fine, but the cd one takes the ps2 about a minute and a half ot read the damn thing, and when you go to load it in the browser, it takes about 2 minutes to load, and a few times it says that ps2 error message, something like "disc read error" and when i do manage to get it to boot, it only works about once out of every 10 tries, wierd thing is, it worked o.k. when i first used it, still only work about 1 out of 10 times, but it booted fine, onlt thing i've done is reformatted my hdd with the original ps2 stuff using the hdd util disc, and i remember when i first got the hdd, my ps2 stopped reading cd discs all together, now that i got it back in, it seems to be doing the same damn thing, is there anyway to stop this stupid glitchy crap besides finding every sony employee and smackin them upside the head?

and also, without the cd, how can i boot cd games? i'm guessing i'm screwed....

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member