1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic.co.uk IS IT A FAKE?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by clap123, Sep 10, 2004.

1. clap123

clap123 Guest

Hello,

I ordered a swap magic set from this site for £27, have not recieved this item yet and it says on their "policy" that it will be shipped on the next working day.. Now iv been waiting for 5 working days!

Someone please give me advice or tell me if the site is really a fake?

And how will i get my money back if it is a fake site which scams people?

Thanks.

2. MrBungle

MrBungle Member

well your first port of call should be to try contacting them. do you have a phone number for them? next up is to contact your bank if you paid by cheque or credit card and at least see if they can chase them up. obviously if you paid by credit card then inform them and see what they can do. it could just be slow post to be honest. hope it gets sorted.

3. MrBungle

MrBungle Member

I've just had a look at their site and you can email them for a tracking number. plus they do say allow 5 working days. i think you may be ok and not been ripped off at all.

4. clap123

clap123 Guest

I just got a reply from them and they say that they have dispatched my product.

Thanks for the help.

5. dinamite

dinamite Guest

Go to http://www.slidecardkit.co.uk for your swap magic discs in the UK.They play on all PAL PS2 Playstation 2 consoles in the UK.You can also play your import games.They are the latest Eoropean version