1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap magic download

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by skutz, Oct 24, 2004.

1. skutz

skutz Guest

does any 1 no if there is sites or where i can download the swap magic software

so that i can burn the software to a disc so i can play downloaded games

help please!!!!

2. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

Swapmagic will not work burnt and im sure theres no where to dl it, made specially on the disks, only way i heard to boot a burnt swapmagic disk would be with an Original swapmagic disk so what would be the point of that??? I bought one and it has booted every game i burnt.

On the bottem of the swapmagic disks theres many row of lines, so it doesn't look like a normal disk on the bottem, if you don't want a mod chip i suggest ordering the Swapmagic 3.0/2.0 combo with Slide card for $29 @ modchipstore.com, or instead of a slide card buy a fliptop, theres newly made frame tops with the built-in fliptop. but if you have a v9-10 PS2 model then look for the new Swapmagic 3.2/2.0 combo

Last edited: Oct 24, 2004
  3. 100%legit

100%legit Guest

for swape magic you may have to get a original of it not a burn one your ps2 can not read a copied swap magic disc. you may be able to burn one but it wont work because your ps2 can not read it

4. vivalakev

vivalakev Member

ps2ownz website claims you can download it. But you need a paid for email address (eg. you cant use a hotmail account) to register to view the page to download it.

The guy at my computer store reckons you can burn it and use it.

5. PHROZiN

PHROZiN Member

Ummmmm.... No you can't burn it, or at least it didn't work for me when i did it, so i just ordered the disks.