1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic, DVD backups & Non responsive pads?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sage2k4, Sep 12, 2004.

1. sage2k4

sage2k4 Guest

Hi,

I've been backing up and playing ps2 dvds for awhile without any problems using Swap magic 2.0 & alcohol and everything was fine.

But I recently started having problems with some games that will load up on the ps2 perfectly, only problem being that the game pad is completely unresponsive; no button whatsoever works. All of my other backups work fine and they're all burned using the same method / media so I'm really scratching my head on this one.

The games giving me problems are Dynasty Warriors 4 and Ghosthunters (NTSC), havent seen anything on swapmagicfix.com or other sites.

Anyone has any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

did you try unplugging the controller and putting it back in? OR do you have the dvd remote dongle in the 2nd controller port?

3. sage2k4

sage2k4 Guest

Yeah Ive tried several gamepad, thing is everything works fine with other games / backups. Just these two are giving me problems.

4. billz

billz Active member

sounds like your attepting to use ps1 anolog controls but these games require ps2 anolog