1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic DVD suddenly not working ???

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by psychoPat, Nov 26, 2004.

1. psychoPat

psychoPat Member

Hi guys, didn't find any answers after searching on this one... Both my Swap Magic DVD & CD won't load anymore... worked great even until last night...
    Originals still play fine, only both swaps won't work & i don't know what the heck is happening...

Help please

Thanks

2. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

Mine worked for about an hour after i recieved them and then they stopped working.

thinking my ps2 had died i replaced it and it still happened :(

send em back to where u got em for a replacement ud b surprised how easy it is to get a duff set (especially if you chose a cheap deal)

3. psychoPat

psychoPat Member

well i didn't go for the cheapeast deal around... i got them from Divineo !?!?!

Anyone else had that problem before ???

Thanks

4. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

what im saying is that you can get a dud no matter where you buy it from.

The people who make swapmagic dont have the same quality control etc that properly made games do, not as much capital behind them etc so it is more likely to have bad discs in circulation. Divineo dont make em they just buy them in bulk and sell them on, they have no quality control over them.

contact divineo and ask for a replacement, from what ive heard they look after their customers.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2004