1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic DVD to load CD Games

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by titch71, Mar 7, 2005.

1. titch71

titch71 Guest

Ok i know i was stupid but i have just ordered Swap Magic V3.3 with slide tool and when i checked my order after confirming it and paying for it i noticed it was for the Swap Magic V3.3 DVD version only i.e. no Swap Magic V3.3 CD Version. I noticed on a message on this forum that someone loaded CD based games/rips using Swap Magic V3.3 DVD using either DVDLoader or CDLoader from the SwapMagicFix website. Could anyone confirm if this is possible or not before i try to cancel the order to get SwapMagic Bundled with Both the CD/DVD Versions.

Cheers

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if you have an original cd based ps2 game, you can use that with swap magic dvd to load cd games. I can't believe anyone sells just the dvd disc.

3. titch71

titch71 Guest

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

wow, that is probably the biggest ripoff i have ever seen.

5. titch71

titch71 Guest

Yup and i nearly fell for it. I was at work and as our web access is filtered and i couldn't wait till i got home i went for the 1st site i could find with swap magic that wasn't blocked by the filtering. Boy was i glad when i got the email confirming my order had been cancelled.....