1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap magic & Flip-top cover

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by loveya, May 1, 2005.

1. loveya

loveya Guest

I'm planning to get a flip-top cover & swap magic disc to play my back-up PS2 games, but I don't know where I can get it. Can someone please tell me where I can get it that worth the money? (Both swap magic disc and flip-top cover if possible)
    I use DVD decryptor, is there any problem with that? Any help is appreciated. :)

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

3. loveya

loveya Guest

Thanks for answering, I have V8

4. loveya

loveya Guest

Thanks Jlhfit, But is that site reliable? I got tricked once and I'm not planing going through that again. Precaution is best ;)

5. loveya

loveya Guest

I just check out the site you give me but they inly included 1 disc. I thought you need 2 disc. One for DVD games and 1 is for CD games???????

6. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

one minute that was a quick look up, let me see where I got mine...brb

7. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

8. pretense

pretense Regular member

It took ps2cover two months to tell me that they could *not* fulfill my order for a lid for my slim PStwo. I would not recommend them myself; but they may be okay for regular PS2s.

Baysoftgames: I ordered some stuff for my Dreamcast a while back, and they took 6-8 weeks to send it to me. Decent prices, but unacceptable ship time. Plus, I am half-convinced it is just one person running the show for baysoftgames from his home (no, seriously).

Personally, I would recommend consolesource.com for everything, because I once ordered something with them, realized I'd made a mistake, and then e-mailed them to cancel my order, which they did immediately the very next day and were quite professional about. I like that -- plus their prices and shipping are excellent. Unfortunately, I browsed through their selection, and it looks like they're carrying cases for everything *except* the v8 (v1-v7, v9-10 only). You could contact them to see if they have a v8 fliptop case, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  9. tmfloria

tmfloria Active member

Clearxbox.com

You'll recieve your order within a few days with basic shipping...

10. loveya

loveya Guest

Hi guys,thanks for taking your time to help me. Sorry for the late respond.You know,I think I'll go to ClearXBox.com and check there. If by chance (hopefully I will) I find something interesting,I'll let you guys know. Once again,Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2006
  11. loveya

loveya Guest

12. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

I think yours is a version 7, if it is a SCPH-39001. Good source link, by the way.

13. loveya

loveya Guest

Thanks guy, I think my version is V7 thanks for all your help. My prob. is solved. I'm getting myself a flip-top and swap magic disc now. Wish you guy luck if you ever get stuck.

14. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

yeah its 7 thats what I have, its been said that 39001 could also be a Japanese V8, but I dont know, if you got it here in the states its a version 7

15. loveya

loveya Guest

Thanks Jlhfit. Lotta help coming from you.

16. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

no problem, thats why I 'm here