1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap magic good idea to download it or not?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by SPIKISH, Oct 26, 2004.

1. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

wassup guys, my flip top just came in and im syched. One problem i dont have the swap magic, it didnt come with it. The flip top only cost me 18 dollars. Is it a good idea to download swap magic v2 or v3 on the internet and use that to swap../??

Ill reply as quiick as i can

one

2. walker82

walker82 Guest

DONt DOWNLOAD any swap magic disc's it want work

3. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

thanks walker

has anyone from experience had good results from using a downloaded swap magic?????

4. 2005

2005 Regular member

you cant, its impossible, as the reason you can use the swap disk is its pressed.. and it has the command for the laser to stop. If you have a cd press then sure you coul do it but not without one.

5. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

thanks 2005

ok, ive heard of people downloading boot cds or dvd (not sure) on suprnova.org, i was wondering maybe theres another brand of boot disks that can be downloaded and partnered up with the flip top........

also by the way, how much does the swap magic v.3 cost on the net?? any recommendations of sites will be appreciated =)

good looking out guys
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]BLAH[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2004
  6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

swap magic is about $20. There is no boot disc that you can download that will direct boot, you MUST buy them.