1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap magic help!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Arxilla, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Arxilla

Arxilla Member

I'm getting a swap magic this friday and i whanted to know how to use it! i have a slim ps2 so i realy dont need to install a flip top case for my ps2 will i?
    and will i need to leav the disc top open?and will i need to cover up the sencers on the ps2? becouse i'm getting the 'Swap Magic 3.3'!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

with swap magic you still need one other mod like a set of Magic Keys II, or by doing a tape & tissue mod. Or another one is called the straw mod. or you can buy a replacement fliptop. These all do the same thing. They block the sensors of the PS2 lid so that when you open it the machine will not reset, because if it does then you can never swap the Swap Magic disc with your back up game.

Swap Magic is easy to use, stick it in and let it load, swap out for your back up disc and press the option on the screen to load the disc. You should have no problems at all using it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007