1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Magic Question....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by my240sx88, Dec 10, 2007.

1. my240sx88

my240sx88 Member

Ok i know this has been asked a million times because i have found content about it, but none of it is helping me. Here is my prob. i have swap magic 3.8 (aka Coder). I seemed to have lost my dvd version of it. and i need it back badly, i read up on some stuff and almost got it down. I used my cd version to boot up, after that i put in my cd copy of elf launcher. i browsed to my usb drive and found the "coder dvd ver. 3.8.elf" i booted it up and i got the dvd version boot screen, the menu came up and i clicked "special" put in my back up game and then clicked default on the screen. the screened stated "loading game with 0 cheats activated". game started to spin slowly and then the screen went black. whats wrong???? sorry if it isn't too clear, this is a big clutter F*** and its irritating the hell outta me. I backed up all my games incase one wne tbad, well my ff 12 went bad and when i went to get my dvd coder it wasn't there

2. HG27

HG27 Guest

Never tried this myself but it is supposed to be an app that will let you load up dvd backups if you only have the cd version of swapmagic.
    Link