1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap magic stopped working

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by ryan8488, Jul 10, 2007.

1. ryan8488

ryan8488 Member

my swap magic used to work now the ps2 logo flashes really quick and it just freezes at a black screen or the browser comes up and i select the disk but it wont load..i have the tissue and tape method to cover the sensors..i checked all of that and they still are in place..the system worked for 3 months and now after i moved it wont work anymore..it was a brand new slimline ps2 so i know its not that
    thanks in advance

2. kelby010

kelby010 Member

tape and tissue? spend $10AUD and get the proper slimline tools [​IMG] its so easy to install and cheap as. Here is a PDF how to install it. http://www.swapmagic3.com/MagicSwitchProV3Installation.pdf

I only used tool A, tool B and tool E i removed tool E and put tool C but both work good. I super glued tool B and C in as they some time come loose tool A is held down by tape as i use action replay MAX and xploder so i just pull that off to swap the disks and stick it back down with the tape

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007