1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap magic

Discussion in 'PS2' started by joggy, Nov 20, 2003.

1. joggy

joggy Member

does anyone know where to buy the swap magic
    kit in scotland.i live near glasgow,thanks

2. Raijin

Raijin Member

I dont even know a place near me, in the US that carries it. The best places for these things are always online, at least, in my opinion. Here's where I got my swap magic.
    It's also the cheapest price for a site that sells it I could find. It took me 8 days after ordering, for it to arrive, from Hong Kong. o_O

http://www.noswapmodchips.com/cgi-b...re=featured&sess_id=19087a97a3f776574f902f45a

I'm not sure if it works, as i dont have a backup game to try with it, or import. But The CD program itself works, as does the slide card. The card comes with no instructions, if you get from this site, but I can guide you through what to do if you get it. Took me about 15 minutes to figure out what to do.

Anyhow, I have a question concerning the swap magic.

Does this let you play japanese import games? It's the only reason I got it, and the site said it did, but I'm not sure. I really want to play imported japanese games/Gundam games to be exact. :p