1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap Method & Resident Evil

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Keerimen, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Keerimen

Keerimen Guest

I've used Swap Magic 3.8 for a bit, pretty clear on that, and the PSX counterpart Breaker Pro.

Here's the trouble. I had the originals of Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 for PSX. I lent them to my friend who claims he "lost" them, though, enough about that. I was smart enough to make a back up on my computer prior to lending the games away.

Now, I tried to burn it to CD, used Breaker Pro and the Swap Method, but the game just doesn't load.

Perplexed, I went to the internet in search and found that nearly all Resident Evil games, recent or old, have protection on them.

I'm not a genius when it comes to anything really, so I came to the forums.

Is there some sort of crack or fix I could use to get my copies working correctly (So they actually play...)?

Any ideas help!

The PS2 is fine, the Breaker Pro disc is as well, and I know what I'm doing, and it IS specifically for those discs :p

Thanks!

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

You oughta open this thread on the CD backup discussion.