1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SwapMagic 3.6 Bully (Canis Canem Edit) Stutter issue

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by eyek, Jan 16, 2007.

1. eyek

eyek Guest

Hey,

I am bascially just writing this because I have recently downloaded the full ISO of Bully for the PS2, I use SwapMagic 3.6 to play my backups etc.
    The problem I am having is, once I have burnt the "Bully" ISO to Verbatim DVD at 2x speed using Alcohol 120%, when I begin running this game everything appears fine, boots and disk is accepted. After the Loading of the first screen, the game begins to stutter, Freeze and then usually just stops. It is rare that it continues loading fully into the game making it playable. I have managed 2-3 times but not as good as my other backups as they run flawlessly. Please help me on this issue, Thanks again.

2. KEVCELT

KEVCELT Regular member

Hi therei cant really help as i dont have 120, i burnt this title with dvd decryptor at 2x on the 16th and have played the game without any problems, try burning with dvd decryptor any problems with that send me a message.

3. eyek

eyek Guest

May I ask what size your ISO or copy was? Out of interest. Cheers

4. KEVCELT

KEVCELT Regular member

THE ACTUAL RAR FILE IS 4.31GB IT IS STILL A RAR FILE, MOUNT THIS WITH DAEMON TOOLS, THEN OPEN DVD DECRYPTOR THEN ISO READ and direct it to the daemon drive, it will read this then it will split the files what you are looking for is the MDS FILE it looks minute only about 5kb.Once u find this go to DVD DYCRPTOR and now choose ISO WRITE at about 2x AND SELECT THE MDS FILE.