1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SwapMagic3 and Soul Calibur II Help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hunter929, Jan 31, 2004.

1. hunter929

hunter929 Member

I can't get my backup of soul calibur II to work, it makes it all the way to the fighter screen before a match, then it freezes. I have PS2v7, swapmagic3, SonyDVDRW DW-U12A, have tried to backup with Nero6 and DVD Decrypter. Same thing happens. I have to load SM3 CD, eject, load SM3DVD,X, slidecard, backup, X. Everything works until you start a match. Please help, so far my other two backups(JAKII, HotwheelsX) work fine.

2. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

Hmmm, might be a coinsidence, but when i used SMv2 JakII worked but my Soul Calibur II didn't (not even load). I went to SwapMagicFix.com and their solution worked. might wanna check it out.

3. hunter929

hunter929 Member

i tried that once, but i think i copied the cdloader program to cd the wrong way. I'm going to give it another go. What really bugs me is that the game loads, i can change options, play practice rounds, and everything [bold]except[/bold] play arcade, weapons master, and such.

4. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

Well I'd love to hear how things go and if i think of anything else, I'l make sure to run it by you.

5. hunter929

hunter929 Member

thanks for the advice. i did the cdloaderv7 fix and everything seems to be working. had to swap out a few times but not complaining. thanks again

6. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

no worries, good to hear everything works.