1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SwapN'Slide with version 4 ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hbkhhh69, Jan 26, 2005.

1. hbkhhh69

hbkhhh69 Member

I just got my ps2 refurbished, well sony repaired it and people are telling me that their swap and slide card runs fine for years on their ps2 and they are older ps2's as well. I believe them but now after SwapN'Slide messed up my ps2, I don't know if I should get it again. I think SwapN'Slide messed up the ps2 because on the receipt from sony it said functional check something like that. Now I don't want to get a modchip because I can't get it installed, and I don't want to pay a lot for installation. Flip top people say it breaks and I don't want to get flip top because if my ps2 gets broken again I can't get it repaired from Sony.

Should I get Swapnslide again? I used version 3.2cd and dvd 2.0 and now 3.3 is available.

2. aslamraja

aslamraja Member

how did you manage to get your ps2 faulty? anyway if your really dont want to use the card method have you considered the option of a hardrive. As long as your installing games from your original games there is no need to use the card method at all.

3. hbkhhh69

hbkhhh69 Member

I want to use the slide card as long as it does not get messed up.

4. aslamraja

aslamraja Member

ive been using it for over 2 years. no probs. just be careful with it and it all ok.

5. hbkhhh69

hbkhhh69 Member

Ok thanks, I would also like to hear more opinions about this. Anyone using SwapN'Slide with a version 4 btw?