1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sweet Custom them for m33 3.71 but rco no ptf. No room on flash0!?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Kafluke, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

I found the theme that I want to use on my newly flashed fat psp m33-2 3.71. Problem is that is not a ptf. All the ptf themes that I've found suck in my opinion. I attempted to flash the custom xmb to flash0 but it says that I don't have enough room. The them says that it was made for m33-2 3.71 but no instructions on how to install it. Can anybody help?

2. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

and i was wondering what is ptf? im sorry if im outdated.. is it the official file extension for custom themes for 3.71?

if it is.. i guess u downloaded something that just requires copy and pasting into the flash0

just search psp-hacks.com forums.. they teach u how to free flash0 space SAFELY

3. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

yeah, there's not enough room to copy and paste to flash0. I've been reading that it's harder to free space on firmware 3.71 m33-2. That's what I need help with.

4. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

I havn't checked the flash0 of 3.71 M33, but, i'm guessing it'll have an annoying "dic" folder that just sits there taking up space, not doing anything good at all.

Back up your whole flash0 first, then delete everything inside the "dic" folder :) it'll free up lots of space and only get rid of korean fonts and stuff...