1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sweet deal, wondering if these Taiyo Tuden's are real or fakes

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by caleb7777, Apr 2, 2005.

1. caleb7777

caleb7777 Member

2. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@ caleb

if you ask me, i think they are legit TY's...i've order thousands, yes you read that right, THOUSANDS of TY's from supermediastore...whether it be the value 4x, the 8x dvd+/- TY, the white inkjet printables hub or non hub and even these silver inkjets that you are inquiring about. unless their company goes down the drain all of a sudden, you should be ok with getting authentic TY's...i have, don't see why you would be any different. i prefer these silver inkjets to the white printables only because i like the slight "glossiness" that my pictures printed on these discs give off. it drys just as fast as the white printables, so, it's not much a question of quality, but rather, personal preference at the final "look" of your disc.

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

100% legit,I use the 4x, because I dont believe in burning any faster, even though my burner will burn at 16x.
    Ive used probably 500 of these ty's, and they all burn flawlessly and error free.
    blaze on
    jD

4. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I agree with you JD, I only use use 4x burn speed, and I just got my order of TY's from Supermedia, and they are legit and burn beautifully.

5. caleb7777

caleb7777 Member

Thanks Guys appreciate it!

6. orbiter5

orbiter5 Regular member

Wish the prices in the UK were as low as in the US. TY's are £50-60+ here :(