1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sycn iphone calendar on one computer and the music on another one??

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by roselinap, Aug 12, 2011.

1. roselinap

roselinap Member

Hi there,
    I have 2 computers,the one is for business and the other is private.I just want to sync a calendar on one computer (business) and the music on another one (private),but everytime i try to synchronise only the calendar with itunes homesharing, it deletes all my music on my iphone.Is there any way to solve this problem???
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2. summera

summera Member

Just uncheck content like music, videos & apps on the computer you only want to sync your calendar with and to sync the music is the same.Moreover u can sync your calendars with multiple computers.
    If it still can't work,you may refer to this article How to transfer iPhone Contacts, SMS, Calendar,Notes & Call History ,it also include transfering music.Hope it could help u.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  3. i8iphone

i8iphone Member

Generally speaking, you can only sync with 1 iTunes account/computer at a time. You can easily sync calendar over the air via google calendar, or exchange, depending on what your calendar is *in* on the desktop.
    I'd explore that option.