1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

system crashs please help me

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by natascore, Mar 16, 2007.

1. natascore

natascore Member

ok i just been trying to install my new tv capture\tuner card,when doing so i was messing with the drivers to try and get it to work, i was basicly lost and never got it to work, but now my system crashs every time i play a game or encoding\burning a movie, happens about 15 min in to the game or burn but is fine during normal operation like surfing\movie watching\etc please can some one direct me in the right direction thanks.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum

3. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

you can try uninstalling your tv capture/tuner card an completely get rid of the drivers or you can format your hard drive. and when your pc crashes do you get any error??

4. natascore

natascore Member

were is the correct forum i find it hard to navigate the forums,and i get no errors just shuts off,i have uninstalled the card but i am so lost on the driver thing,i really don't want to format since i have alot of stuff going on like downloaded movies etc that i will loose,is there some were i can go to auto install needed drivers?

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

this is the correct forum

6. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

you can go to the manufactures site and poke around if you find nothing that can help you then try getting a hold of one the techs.