1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

System requerments

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by camaro17, Aug 18, 2007.

1. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

hi im going to buy fsx and i wanna know whats the minimum req' for this game on my new pc i have a intel core 2 quad processor and 2GB of ram and a nvidia GeForce 7350LE graphics card with 128MB please tell me if my pc will run high performance games....heres more product info Hp Pavilion media center m8125 tv pc

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2007
  2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

That rig can handle anything you throw at it. It should be able to play most if not all your games. However if you want to really play games at high resolutions you could upgrade your graphics card. This would allow you to really crank up the detail in games making everything more life like. If you want to do this you have to make sure you PSU can deliver power to the card or you will also have to get a new PSU which would further complicate things.

3. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

thanks alot man

4. armorthis

armorthis Guest

Video card is absolute garbage, other than that it is good though.

5. ravens1

ravens1 Regular member

You can go here to test if your computer will play certain games. The list doesn't have fsx, but in the future you might want to use it to test other games.

6. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

thanks man