1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

System Update after SSBB exploit

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by 75aces, Sep 5, 2011.

1. 75aces

75aces Regular member

I recently did the exploit but my copy of COD on my hd doesn't work. I borrowed a friend's copy and it did an ofw. I know I turned off the updates when I set the system up. Does anyone know how it got bypassed? Also, what exploit is available to get back my usbloader gx and hbc screens?

2. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Google!!

COD:BO needs a base 57 ios and if the game is out of region you will need to force your loader to your region

3. 75aces

75aces Regular member

I have a copy of it on my external hard drive, but it doesn't work at all. I tried installing a couple of csio's, however, they didn't work. I tried 249, 222, and 57. No luck.

4. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

The files need to be in wbfs format to play on the wii. If you have an iso or a ciso, use wii backup game manager to transfer them to the hard drive. You need to install certain cios's to ensure that HDD loading will work correctly.

Get Modmii (use google) run it on a PC and it will get you all the recommended ios's, cios's and produce a step by step guide to correctly installing them.