I installed DVD Rebuilder for the first time yesterday together with CCE SP 2.67. I then made a full DVD5 (including all subs, audio, extra's) backup of the DVD9 version of Chinatown. The quality was PERFECT. I didn't sacrifice any quality of the extra's for the full movie, but everything still looked great. Today I tried to make a DVD5 backup of my T2 Extreme DVD9 movie-disk with the EXACT same settings. This is what I kept in the backup version: - Full movie (6834MB) + 3 AC3 audio streams (movie stream and (possibly) 2 commentary streams) + 3 subtitles (English, English, Unknown) - Extra #1 (298MB) without audio streams or subs - Extra #2 (829MB) without audio streams or subs The process went perfectly fine, no errors, nothing. Then I ran the new DVD5. The IQ immediatelly looked great, the intro's, the menu's, etc, but then I looked at the full movie itself. It was incredibly blocky! Everytime the camera or an object moved it looked like I was watching the LEGO version of T2. Here is a screenshot comparison: Original DVD9 DVD5 backup Why is this happening? Should I have removed more stuff from the DVD9 version? The important information from the rebuilder.txt: Code: - Detected ANGLE and/or INTERLEAVING on source. [16:30:37] One Click encoding activated... ----------------- [16:30:38] Phase I, PREPARATION started. - VTS_02: 3.418.879 sectors. -- ANGLE and/or INTERLEAVING is present. -- Scanning and writing .D2V file -- Processed 229.328 frames. -- Building .AVS and .ECL files - VTS_08: 30.199 sectors. -- Scanning and writing .D2V file -- Processed 361 frames. -- Building .AVS and .ECL files - VTS_09: 69.287 sectors. -- Scanning and writing .D2V file -- Processed 4.742 frames. -- Building .AVS and .ECL files - Reduction Level for DVD-5: 25,2% - Overall Bitrate : 1.059Kbs - Space for Video : 1.264.312KB - HIGH/LOW/AVERAGE Cell Bitrates: 6.142/600/1.059 Kbs [16:32:46] Phase I, PREPARATION completed in 2 minutes. [16:32:46] Phase II ENCODING started - Creating M2V for VTS_02 segment 0 Snip... - Creating M2V for VTS_09 segment 3 [18:01:09] Phase II ENCODING completed in 89 minutes. [18:01:09] Phase III, REBUILD started. - Copying IFO, BUP, and unaltered files... - Processing VTS_02 - Reading/processing TMAP table... - Rebuilding segment 0 VOBID: 1 CELLID: 1 Snip... - Rebuilding segment 3 VOBID: 4 CELLID: 1 - Updating NAVPACKS for VOBID_04 - Updated VTS_C_ADT. - Updated VTS_VOBU_ADMAP. - Updated IFO: VTS_09_0.IFO - Updating TMAP table... Correcting VTS Sectors... [18:11:25] Phase III, REBUILD completed in 10 minutes. Done. [18:11:25] PREPARE/ENCODE/REBUILD completed in 101 min.