1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ta-082 2.71-1.5-3.10OE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mandeep22, Mar 9, 2007.

1. mandeep22

mandeep22 Member

Earlier i used to wonder what is the signature most commonly seen here means . For total newbie like me it means the firmware downgrade upgrade people have done.

I just wanted this thread because there were not too much info on how to upgrade a already downgraded FW-1.5 to 3.10OE A. And i have done that on my TA-082 it didnt brick!!!

So to the newbies first thing to customize your psp is to check if it is TA-082 motherboard psp ? If you purchased new one more probability is it is or some other ta-086 or similar. So first of all do anything else but confirm than which ever forum you surf make sure you are reading downgrade or upgrade thread typically for Ta-082.

2. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

is that supposed to be a statement? :D

3. mandeep22

mandeep22 Member

seems like !

Just thought of writing a thread about custom firmware installtion on a ta082 1.5Fw to directly 3.10OE A thats all.statement , deceleration, announcement warning,precaution,experience whatever it might be.

4. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

man, you must be poetic. :p