1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ta-082 mobo , DG question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PointGod, May 4, 2007.

1. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

i just checked on my new psp and i got the numbers on the top right side when openening the umd drive, so my psp is ta-082 right... (and im on 2.71 fw)

when downgrading to 1.5 do i have to choose a method where an idstoragechanger is included since i have 082? (point me to one? how is thos from psp-hacks?
    edit: also curious,is it possible to eventually go back to sony FW after downgrading a ta-082?

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

if you have a TA board, use the TA downgrader...if you dont have a TA, then use the non-TA downgrader......

downgrading does not install custom firmware onto your psp....it installs firmware 1.50 Sony onto your psp....then you must choose a custom firmware to install... (in other words, you downgrade from 2.71 >> 1.50 then 1.50 >> 3.XX OE-X)

All OE's come with 1.50 Sony Recovery Option...meaning, if something happens to your psp you can take it back to 1.50 Sony....

follow instructions. simple as that...

3. AnalogX

AnalogX Member

4. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

^^^ as far as that... i dont like the idea of running winstaller because id rather be sure everything is in the right spot

ok so if i have a TA-082 board, do i have to use a tutorial that includes running idstoragechanger??? because i found one on this site that doesnt use that but all other from like psp-hacks do use it