1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking apart a psp sucsessfully!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by daddynene, Apr 17, 2007.

1. daddynene

daddynene Member

is there anyone out there who can give me a few quick tips on how to take apart a psp. I currently build pc's and repair laptops and so am quite clued up on dismantling and re-assembly however i would like to have a bit of information at my fingertips if possible just in case something goes wrong can anybody help i have google searched and everybody wants paying surley someone could divulge this information for the love of psp or as a favour please please please!!!!!!!

2. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

right this is already posted on another thread so really you should go their but i can still give ya tips seen as ur a fellow pc engineer lol

have u gt a can of compressed air for the screen if ya get dust on that u will regret that SEVERLY it is annoying it effects game play alot and especially watching vids or movies.

becare full when releasing the screen form its cradle/shell thing as it is connected by a ribbon cable as you should already know.

apart from that everything should be ok if u know wat ur doin with pcs and if possible use an antistatic wrist thing i do.

if anything does go wrong tell us and we can direct you from their on

ok lol

3. daddynene

daddynene Member

i have looked a little what is the thread called mr munkyears lol

4. pspluvr

pspluvr Regular member

There's a search box near the top of the forums. Try using that for searching for related threads.