1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking Pictures (on your computer)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Pop_Smith, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

hello, I am wondering (this is probably a n00b question) i was going to make a guide on how to burn .bin/cue files to DVD but, i don't know how to take pictures of the process or where to upload the pictures to.

2. CJC

CJC Regular member

Hey

To take a screenshot of the active window hit CTRL+PRTSCN or to take a screenshot of the whole screen just PRTSCN

Then open a program and paste the file so that you can save to JPEG.

If you are going to submit it to AfterDawn to add into the Guide section, you dont need to upload them to anywhere, you upload them to the aD servers when u post the guide using the submit guide feature.

Or, you can get free webspace from places like www.geocities.com which is from memory 20mb space or so.

Just remember, when you are saving the pictures to make sure the file size is less then 100kb each picture otherwise they will take too long to load.

CJC

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Thanks CJC, I used your advice and submitted a guide for .BIN files to DVDs as people have asked for a guide before.