1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

taking wav files from original xbox dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jammin81, Apr 6, 2007.

1. jammin81

jammin81 Member

I have done a fair bit of reading on how to take the files from the original xbox dash board but have not found what im looking for. I added alot of .wav files to my ORIGINAL XBOX DASHBOARD before i modded it and now cant find the files when i network my PC and XBOX. Yes they are still there as i can play them and see them only through the ORIGINAL DASHBOARD. I searched everywhere in E and F drives but have found nothing. IS THERE A WAY OF TAKING AND PUTTING THESE FILES FROM THE XBOX DASHBOARD AND BACKING THEM UP ON THE PC?? I found all my MP3 i added to the F drive?? ANy help is greatly appreciated as its driving me nuts!

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

If you added these files before you modded your xbox then the files you are looking for will be in the TDATA or UDATA folders of your E drive. as they are music thats where your xbox put them before it was modded.

3. jammin81

jammin81 Member

THANKS FOR THE HELP!! Found the files i was looking for! They are under E DRIVE TDATA FFFFE 0000 Music I had to search through ever file and folder to find it but now i have what i was looking for! CASPER URE THE M'THER F'ING MAN!!!!

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

multiposts closed and thread retitled from the less than descriptive 'HELP???'

5. casper007

casper007 Guest

your welcome jammin81, glad to help.

6. jammin81

jammin81 Member

I have a copy of the mix if your into hard drum and bass??
    If not thnx again all the same.....

Jammin