1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tales of abyss ENG and Tales of abyss UNDUB

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by dancemaki, Nov 25, 2007.

1. dancemaki

dancemaki Guest

Is there a difference besides the voices...If i do the swap trick (i dont have swap magic/ARMAX...)like when its loading you use the swap key to switch the english game with the Undubed version...would it still work?

2. dancemaki

dancemaki Guest

What im trying to say is like when you have two games same type but like one is japanese and the other is english...is it still possible to play the game...without swap magic...you can swap the same game...right?? What im saying is like...Tales of the abyss Undub is basically the USA version right? so does that mean i could just swap the game and then play the undub version...When i mean swap i mean...load up the game, wait for the moment and then use a swap key and switch out the original disc (i bought the game) and put in the UNDUB version in or does it have to be a direct copy of the game...i hope you understand this...im really hard to understand...=P

3. dancemaki

dancemaki Guest

can somebody plzz help me?

4. dancemaki

dancemaki Guest

ok apparently it does work..when i switch the games...the english version of Karma..for the USA version of tales of abyss turns into the song karma by the japanese version with the vocals and everything...I was just wondering...because this weird sound is coming to me when i put in the burned disc...is my ps2 laser wearing out?...and plus when i do it for the regular disc for battling and everything...it wouldn't load...oh and another thing...is Fujifilm DVD-R R4.7 bad for my ps2 and when i use dvd decryptor...the only possible burning speed is 1x...what am i pose to do when its only 1x?