1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talismoon Whisper Fan on llama

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by duboy1, Jan 26, 2007.

1. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

are the Talismoon Whisper Fan's on llama.com any good? i know about the attached fan coolers to the 360 are very bad for it, so i looked at upgrading my fans to make it cooler, and they seemed as if they would work fine. anyone have an idea on this? thanks

2. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I bought them myself from llama and there suppose to be a certain % quiter and cool a tad bit better but i think there just mainly for looks. But there pretty sweet looking and easy to install. I think people who trip about the heat go a little overboard i have had my xbox360 on for days at a time and still works just fine. So ya id go with the fans if u want a nicer looking and slightly better performing fan.

3. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

ok, you said you got them for llama and they are cool for looks? well did you happen to get a new case for ur 360? i was lookin into that when i got a few extra bucks and didnt know if it would be worth it. Whats ur opinion? thanks