1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talismoon WhisperFan

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by John1800, Nov 25, 2007.

1. John1800

John1800 Member

Does anyone have this product? I was think about getting it. I have the Benq drive witch is pretty quiet, but I was thinking about taking it a step further if it's worth it.

2. ARGUS_328

ARGUS_328 Regular member

Yep I got it....very quiet fan....however I got a Toshiba/Samsung Drive (Which is'nt very quiet) but it looks cool, I just modded my case and it looks great!

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Yeah, i have one too. Neon green LED. So far my console has never overheated (had it since January). So for the price i would say get one. Way better than those snap on cooling units which are a hunk of crap.

4. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Yeah, i have one also. I've got the one with neon blue LED's, the fan is very quiet and works better then those intercooler products.

5. oosel

oosel Regular member

I have them in both my 360's. In my opinion I think they work a lot better. My kids 360 would get very hot and start acting flakey, so I installed one in it and have had no more problems.

6. John1800

John1800 Member

Yep, sounds like I'm going to order one and install it when I flash my drive. I haven't been able to find a good tutorial on flashing the benq drive though. Is it as easy as following the tutorial(in this forum) for the other drives and just using benq firmware?