1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking Oversea's for free through internet microphone.. any ideas

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Eazyduzit, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Eazyduzit

Eazyduzit Regular member

a program that lets u talk anywhere in the world for free using the internet and a microphone. and if it can call normal house phones to

thanks

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

I only know i a bit of software called Team Speak that allows user to connect to a server and talk to each other it can'y make calls to landline phones. I dont know of anything else but s1 will.

3. Eazyduzit

Eazyduzit Regular member

oh im also talking about to any phone to someones home phone. like from the internet to someones house phone not computer

4. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Sorry dude dont know of any software that does what your looking for, will keep an eye open.

5. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

skype can do this

http://www.skype.com/

It can make calls from your PC to landlines but for a fee. But PC to PC is free.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2005
  6. solargame

solargame Regular member

just buy a webcam or if you dont want to get yahoo mesenger. thats supports visual and audio chatting. i do it all the time. plus its easy to use, its free and it is a trusted name.
    go to http://www.yahoo.com and click on the yahoo mesenger logo to download.

7. sriharij

sriharij Member

SKYPE is best for PC2PC conversation.It is cristal clear voice and no latency.You can try.But if you want to try PC-Phone...you should have PC at both ends with VOIP Cards and phone lines.I think it costs around US$2000 for complete setup.If you have this setup you can call PC to phone anywhere with in that country through the connected land line.google for VOIP products.