1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(TC.SVCD) What to Do with Files to Make DVD Movie?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by iwantit, Sep 16, 2004.

1. iwantit

iwantit Member

Hi there Guys,

I'm posting my query up here as I may not get a response from another thread I added my problem to

Basically, I downloaded a (Telecine) TC.SVCD Movie and it came in "3 folders CD1, CD2, CD3" with .bin files in rars & some rars contained .cue and .bin files.

There are a few "XXX-XXXXXX.rXX" files and 1 .sfv file in each of the 3 main folders (CD1 CD2 CD3)

I dont know what to do with all these files or maybe which ones I should be focusing on?

I read this thread, but I may be in slight different situation? : http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/100331

I want to create a DVD-R Movie. I have DVDlab installed
    Can you help me? please

2. Navig8r

Navig8r Regular member

Be glad to and Welcome

First you need to convert your Bin Cue files to Mpeg
    using ISO Buster....just look on google for ISO Buster tutorials, and I believe ISO Buster is free (been a while since i got it)

Anyway once you have converted your files to mpeg
    then comes the fun part

You can either dump those directly into DVDLab or what i do to make things easier (for me at least) is convert my mpegs (with WinAvi it does cost $29.99 well worth it though for stubborn xvid and other avi files)
    to DVD format and import those to DVDLab

I am assuming you have used DVDLab before

hope this helps you

any questions feel free to ask I will see if I can help you out

3. iwantit

iwantit Member

excellent, I'll get to using your advice right away, I'll let you know how it goes :)

4. Navig8r

Navig8r Regular member

No Problem iwantit

Anytime

and good luck I think once you get that going you'll have a little more fun after that...trust me it can be very frustrating in the begginning

5. kepners

kepners Member

that very interesting everything the orginal poster said. because i to have those kind of files. anyway, my question relates to Svcd dvdrip/ xvid dvdrip
    firstly how do i find the menu Mpeg>?
    i have found two Mpeg's within my first open .BIN file. from speaking to various people on here, i am led to believe one of these is the menu. is this correct assumption?
    Sub question - it wont extract either!

secondly, if this is a correct assumption how do i view this file>?
    because is wont open win WINamp or whatever player i use, it gives me some crap about it being broken- which is rubbish.

thirdly, if i cant view the file like say the Film Mpeg, is the a way of burning this file + the three other sectors of the movie directly on to DVD?

i have been able to complie my mpeg's in to nice big one length movies but i want this menu business..... can some one help me.
    if you like send me a private message.

thanks all
    Kepners

6. Navig8r

Navig8r Regular member