1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDATA/UDATA quick question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by m0dnewb, Apr 2, 2007.

1. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

ok well im going to send someone my e drive but i dont want them to have my xbox live accounts on there...do you blame me..

so does anypart of the e drive have my saves in it? like the tdata or udata if so is there a way to get rid of that save before i send it? or should i delete all the files in those portions before i send it

( as you can tell im not quite sure what the tdata or udata is)

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

You have double posted this question in two forums.

3. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

yeah i know i noticed i put it in the wrong forum bored and no one was getting back to me on the hardware one..

4. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, one of those folders will contain you game saves. If you want to get rid of them using a gamesave manager like the one found on the UnleashX dash is the easiest way, also the MS Dash can delete game saves. Not sure why you would be giving someone your E: partition though, everything on it they could get for themselves from an auto installer disc , or off the internet from #Xbins.