1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tdk dvdrw problem

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by swingle26, Aug 22, 2004.

1. swingle26

swingle26 Member

i have a tdk dvdrw and all of a sudden i have been having a problem it goes through the buffering and everything then just before it starts to write to the disc it tells me "please insert empty media in drive" and i have empty media in the drive so ill change discs and get the same thing anyone have any idea whats wrong....oh yea im using nero6

2. StanH1000

StanH1000 Regular member

I also have had prob with TDK-RW even using TDK 440n burner. Even tried long formatting using the dreaded packet writing software that came with the burner. Never did get these disks to work right, even once. No probs at all with any brand of DVD-R, even cheapies. Eventually the price on 4X DVD-R beame so inexpensive that I gave up on the RW's. Let me know if there is a trick to get these TDK-RW's to work!

3. swingle26

swingle26 Member

i dont think its the discs but probaly the burner cause cause i switched types of discs and media types and tryed burning audio as well as video and nuthin seems to be working get same error "insert empty media" any one have any ideas