1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDK Vs. Verbatim for ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by AftarDawn, May 1, 2003.

1. AftarDawn

AftarDawn Member

heres the deal, they sell a 4 pack TDK drd-r for 15 bucks, and a 5 pack verbatim dvd-r for 15 bucks. what do u guys think is better.

has anyone tryed both? cuz i tryed TDK and there is no sound when its loading the game, it sounds just like any original ps2 loading sound.

so whats my best deal...does Verbatim make noise when loadin?_X_X_X_X_X_[small]If you don't want to use signature field, just leave this field empty.

Okay i will....hahah[/small]

2. ps2bot

ps2bot Guest

definitely Verbatim! you get 1 disc more at the same price, why not?! I tried both, in my opinion, Verbatim is better. By the way, where's the deal? Im gonna rush to purchase.

3. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

why dont u get the your media off the internet???
    15 bucks for 5 disk's that 3 bucks a pop... jsut buya 25 pack of ritek for liek 27..... seems liek a way better deal to me :)

4. ill6q

ill6q Member

BESTBUY has Verbatim 15 pak for 30 bucks

5. ill6q

ill6q Member

BESTBUY has Verbatim 15 pak for 30 bucks thatz like 2 dollars a pop good and cheap

6. AftarDawn

AftarDawn Member

[bold]Ps2bot[/bold] -that deal was at a local store called "Micro Center." best buy sounds like a better deal though.

[bold]Prime_vci[/bold] - i try not to buy online too often because of credit card theft.

[bold]ill6q[/bold] -thanks for telling us about that, ill definatley get the 15 pack.

7. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

ah then your misiign all the good deals plus if u use your bank card u wont be responsiable for theft.. but i can see hwo people cna be peranoid over it... i never had anythign happen to me.... I geuss thats the price u pay for COmfort :)

8. ps2bot2

ps2bot2 Guest

15pak out of stock at bestbuy.

9. AftarDawn

AftarDawn Member

[bold]pime_vci[/bold]: cool ill look into that bank card thing.

[bold]Ps2bot[/bold]: that sucks, i hope the best buy close to my house isnt sold out.

10. xxBIGJxx

xxBIGJxx Guest

try ebay

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2003